EASY, PEASY LIP POLISH
Simple Sugared Grapefruit Lip Scrub
- Combine 6 drops of fresh grapefruit juice with 1 tbsp. white sugar. Blend well.
- Apply the grapefruit lip scrub to your lips and leave it for about 5 minutes.
- Massage the grapefruit lip scrub gently into your lips, and rinse it off with warm water.
- Allow your lips to dry, and apply moisturizer or lip balm.
1 drop peppermint oil
- Mix together one quarter cup sugar, peppermint oil, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add a little water, enough to make a paste.
- Hold a warm, wet washcloth over lips for a few minutes, to soften dead skin. Rub a small amount of the scrub over lips using gentle, circular motions. Rub for about a minute, but not long enough to irritate.
- Rinse off the scrub with the warm, wet washcloth.
- Follow with your favorite chap stick.
Note* Only use once-twice per week. Over exfoliating can cause damage to sensitive skin cells ;)